Sunday 17 March 2013

It's Potty Time...

Well my ten day potty training marathon has come to an end.  My third time around I figured this would be a piece of cake.  I was armed with candies, stickers, a 30minute timer, new underwear, a full bottle of tide and a couple cases of Clorox wipes....I would say that I was READY...

It was a long, frustrating 10 days.  My washing machine never worked so hard and my floors were never cleaner, but I was not giving up.  I was determined to have LD potty trained before his 3rd birthday if it killed me. So we pushed on.  I had all three kids involved, dancing our own version of the potty dance when we were successful and giving him "the talk" when we weren't...

Well, I am very excited to say that I will be buying another pack of DIAPERS tomorrow...







No comments:

Post a Comment