Monday 25 March 2013

Sorry you missed it

Supper time...why do we stress so much about it. Why do we feel so guilty when we decide to take the easy route every now and then. Yes, I am a stay at home mom so I am home all day (yeah right) and I have no excuse to not have a giant 5 course meal ready every night...but sometimes you just don't feel like cooking. Sometimes you just don't feel like cleaning all those dishes...again. So, I've taken it upon myself to implement a Pancake and Smoothie night 4 times a month ( sounds better than once a week...lol). And I don't mean mean homemade pancakes...I mean the open the box and add eggs and milk kind( and throw in a little flax meal for good measure).

So next to the sign that says " my house was clean yesterday, sorry you missed it" I will need to have one that says " I cooked a huge healthy supper yesterday, sorry you missed it".

So, pass the syrup, cause this momma ain't cooking tonight :)


1 comment: